Legacy Tax & Resolution Services, LLCPremier Tax Preparation and Resolution Services 480-907-6644
Sign up for our newsletter and receive the latest tax updates and due date reminders.
What is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)?Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is the statutory title of qualified accountants in the United States who have passed the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination and have met additional state education and experience requirements for certification as a CPA. In most states, only CPAs who are licensed are able to provide to the public attestation (including auditing) opinions on financial statements.
• Have a college degree or its equivalent
• Pass the rigorous uniform CPA Examination
• Meet certain experience or postgraduate study requirements
• Meet annual continuing education requirements
• Adhere to certain ethical standards and codes of professional conduct established by governmental bodies and peer organizations